Clinton Free Library, Clinton, Iowa

Funded by Andrew Carnegie for $45,000, the Clinton Free Library was constructed in 1904 by architects Patton and Miller, Chicago. The building is located at 306 8th Avenue South, Clinton, Clinton County, Iowa, and listed in the National Register of Historic Places. 1905 postmark.
This content, grinnell:13878, has been visited 109 times and downloaded 115 times.

Advanced Search