Depot, Chelsea, Iowa

Locomotive sitting at the Chelsea Depot with passengers milling around. Grain elevator in background. The Northwestern Railroad leased the Chicago, Iowa and Nebraska Railroad in 1869. A.A. McChesney was the first station agent when the railroad was built and James Hanify the first section boss.
This content, grinnell:14092, has been visited 71 times and downloaded 72 times.

Advanced Search