City court house, Council Bluffs, Iowa

Looking southwest at the second Pottawattamie County Courthouse on South Pearl Street. The building was built in 1888 in Beaux Arts-style. It was later declared unsafe and was replaced with a Modernist structure in 1977. 1904 postmark. Number 5454. Copyright 1904 by H.K. Barnett.
This content, grinnell:16978, has been visited 80 times and downloaded 70 times.

Advanced Search