Catholic Church, Creston, Iowa

The St. Malachy's Church was built in 1885. In 1905 the Church of the Immaculate Conception was cut out of St. Malachy's and relocated on Howard Street. St. Malachy's Church was located on West Union Street where the St. Malachy Catholic School resides currently. 1905 postmark.
This content, grinnell:18449, has been visited 162 times and downloaded 30 times.

Advanced Search