Home Economics Hall, Iowa State Agricultural College, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa

Primary tabs

Looking northwest at MacKay Hall. The original building was completed in 1911 and in 1926 a new addition including an east wing identical to the original building and a new central section, shown here, were opened. In 1957 the building was named MacKay Hall in honor of the long-time dean of Family and Consumer Sciences, Catherine J. MacKay. 1954 postmark. Number P2770. Located at 2302 Osborn Drive, Ames, Story County, Iowa.