Engineering Hall, Iowa State College, Ames, Iowa

Primary tabs

Looking northwest at Engineering Hall. The Second Empire-style building was completed in 1903. A blizzard in 1909 torn off the asphalt roofing, damaging the skylights. The building was renamed Marston Hall in 1947 for Anston Marston, the first Dean of Engineering. Located at 533 Morrill Road, Ames, Story County, Iowa. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Number 5221.