Court house, Atlantic, Iowa

Primary tabs

Looking northwest at the Cass County Court House. The fourth and final courthouse constructed of Indiana limestone and standing three-stories high cost $119,000. It was dedicated on December 26, 1934. It was one of 10 county courthouses built in Iowa during the New Deal Era as part of the federal Public Works Administration. Located at 5 West Seventh Street, Atlantic, Cass County, Iowa, Listed in the National Register of Historical Places. Number M-424.