Student Union Building, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa

Primary tabs

Looking northeast at the Maucker Union which was completed in 1969 costing approximately $1.98 million. It was originally called the University Union for the first five years and renamed the J. W. Maucker University Union in honor of James William Maucker, who served as president of UNI from 1950 through 1970. Number 121354. Series 1791-70.