U.S. Post Office and court house, Davenport, Iowa

Primary tabs

Looking southwest on fourth street this three-story courthouse with post office was built in approximately 500 days in 1933 at a cost of $500,000 on the site of the previous 1891 building which was razed in 1932. The post office moved out of the building in 1965. The building is located at 131 East Fourth Street, Davenport, Scott County, Iowa, and listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Number 30004. Series D-14.