Black Hawk Hotel, Davenport, Iowa

Primary tabs

Looking northeast at a seven story Italian Renaissance and Art Deco style building. The Blackhawk Hotel opened on February 16, 1915, and was built at a cost of $1 million by local businessman W. F. Miller. It was designed by local architectural firm Temple & Burrows and the building is located at 200 East Third Street, Davenport, Scott County, Iowa. It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Number 221148.