Main Street between Commercial and 4th

Primary tabs

View of the west side of Main Street between Commercial Street and 4th Avenue in Grinnell, Iowa, in the mid-1950s. Duffy's Tavern (829 Main St.), established 1957, is on the right; P & M Cafe (825 Main St., run by Peg and Merl Masteller) is at the left. 827A Main Street is Rawlings TB Barber Shop. 827B Main Street was F&R Used Furniture in 1959 and C.H. King Used Furniture in 1962. Grinnell Feed and Grain is in the background at the left. Drake Community Library (Grinnell, Iowa) Archives. Miscellaneous photographs. Collection #17-2, Grinnell Buildings.