Hospital, Brooklyn, Iowa

Primary tabs

The hospital was built as a home in 1875. The original builder used the building as a saloon before it became a hotel known as the "Stephenson House". Listed on the National Register of Historic Places. 1907 postmark. Dr. C. D. Busby purchased the hotel and made it not only his residence but also turned it into a hospital. He later closed the hospital, but continued to live there. It was later used again as a hotel and restaurant.