Charles City College, Charles City, Iowa

Sponsored by the Northwest German Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, the German-English College was built in 1892. The name of the college was changed to Charles City College in 1894. The Administration Building was torn down during the Depression. The college was open until 1914 when it merged with Morningside College in Sioux City.
This content, grinnell:13844, has been visited 80 times and downloaded 81 times.

Advanced Search