Photograph of the house at 1807 Fourth Ave. Originally owned by Luke Newton Sherman. Built in 1883 and first occupied on New Year's Day, 1884. Later owned by Kathy and Dan Tindall.
1807 Fourth Avenue
John Kleinschmidt Collection
Poweshiek History Preservation Project
Type of Resource
MS 01.39 Ser. 3 Box 1A
Copyright to this work is held by the author(s), in accordance with United States copyright law (USC 17). Readers of this work have certain rights as defined by the law, including but not limited to fair use (17 USC 107 et seq.).