Photograph of the house at 1126 Broad Street owned by E. W. Clark, a doctor. It was originally built in the 1870s but damaged in the 1882 cyclone. The cupola was later restored.
1126 Broad Street
John Kleinschmidt Collection
Poweshiek History Preservation Project
Type of Resource
MS 01.39 Ser. 3 Box 1A
Copyright to this work is held by the author(s), in accordance with United States copyright law (USC 17). Readers of this work have certain rights as defined by the law, including but not limited to fair use (17 USC 107 et seq.).