921 Main Street

Primary tabs

Photograph of the Strand Theater at 921 Main Street built in 1916. At one time the building was owned by Mart family and in 1987 by Peter Frederick of Oskaloosa Theaters, Inc, and then to a private investment group. The Marquee and canopy were removed and the theater was for many years called the Cinema Theater. When the private investment group purchased the building, they restored the marquee and canopy and the name, Strand Theater.