1127 Park Street

Photograph of the frame building at 1127 Park Street. It was originally constructed in 1888. Owned by H. G. Little followed by Mrs. E. D. Rand. Originally had verandas on the south, north, and east. Served at various times as a hospital, a college club, and a college administration building.
This content, grinnell:3256, has been visited 333 times and downloaded 299 times.

Advanced Search