Photograph of the brick house at 1002 High Street built in the late 19th century. Owners have included William M. Holmes and John Manly. The house was demolished in 1977.
John Kleinschmidt Collection
Poweshiek History Preservation Project
Type of Resource
MS 01.39 Ser. 3 Box 1A
Copyright to this work is held by the author(s), in accordance with United States copyright law (USC 17). Readers of this work have certain rights as defined by the law, including but not limited to fair use (17 USC 107 et seq.).